mPerks is one of the first platforms for digital couponing, and it has continued to have additional features and accessibilities in the last four years. If you haven’t created an account yet, do so now. All you need is a mobile phone number (not even a smartphone) and an email ID; it would be best to use an email solely designated for coupons and free items. Once you have registered, you can clip the Meijer digital coupons from the interface online to your account. While checking out at Meijer, input your phone number and secure it in the kiosk. There will be an automatic deduction of coupons from the total, even if you have forgotten what you have clipped.
Does Meijer sell Chromecast?
If you live close to Meijer, you can do yourself some good by grabbing deals on Chromecast Ultra. The food chain sells Google’s streaming device at a discount of nearly 50% off or $35 instead of $69. Meijer stores are located in Illinois, Kentucky, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Indiana.
How to get Meijer coupons in the mail
Getting the Meijer deal sent directly to your mail is quite easy; all you need to do is configure your mPerks to get notified of personalized and digital coupons from Meijer.
- Sign in to your mPerks account
- At the upper right corner, select “Account.”
- Afterward, head over to Account setting, then “Profile” to enter your birthday.
- Also, at the Account setting, select profile, then search and select the Meijer store closest to you.
- Lastly, at the account setting, enter your home address.
Setting up your account for them to locate you and send coupons is straightforward. What you need to do is constantly using your mPerks account while checking out at Meijer every time.
Does Meijer accept coupons?
Meijer accepts coupons; however, all rules must be followed accordingly, and some of them are;
- You must present the Coupons on or before they expire.
- You must meet the terms and conditions of each coupon and must be validated at the checkout.
- The goods purchased must correspond to the description of the coupon (brand, quantity, size, flavor, and color, etc.). Coupons that do not match or manufacturer coupons will not be accepted without the appropriate requirements.