Thrill your family with the amazing taste of Red Lobster cuisine in their restaurants near you. Red Lobster has family meals available for delivery or takeout for four (4) people.
You can get a family meal at Red Lobster starting from $26.99 and it is up for a limited time.
Choices for a lunch special for four (4) people include Wild-Caught Whitefish, Wood-Grilled Sirloin, Garlic Shrimp Scampi, Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp, Walt’s Favorite Shrimp, Crunchy Popcorn Shrimp, Chicken Breasts Strips and Linguini Alfredo, etc.
Where is the nearest Red Lobster?
RedLobster restaurants offering amazing seafood cuisines are located all over the world.
The restaurant is one of the largest foodservice chains in the country and has over 700 locations.
Here are some Red Lobster restaurants near you and are available for immediate order and pickup.
- Alabama Red Lobster locations (17)
- Arkansas Red Lobster locations (9)
- Arizona Red Lobster locations (25)
- California Red Lobster locations (58)
- Connecticut Red Lobster locations (7)
- Colorado Red Lobster locations (20)
- Delaware Red Lobster locations (4)
- Florida Red Lobster locations (96)
- Georgia Red Lobster locations (38)
- Idaho Red Lobster locations (4)
- Illinois Red Lobster locations (39)
- Louisiana Red Lobster locations (4)
- Kentucky Red Lobster locations (18)
- Maryland Red Lobster locations (18)
- Nebraska Red Lobster locations (5)
What time is the Lunch Menu at Lobster?
Red Lobster opens its restaurants daily for lunch and dinner starting from 11:30 AM and closes by 11 PM.
However, the Red Lobster lunch menu is available for either pick up, eat-in or delivery every day from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. Prices may vary depending on your location and availability of seafood.
When does Red Lobster Lunch end?
Red Lobster lunch gives you the opportunity to eat a variety of seafood cuisine. Some of the food in their endless lunch menu include endless soup, salad, and biscuits which are priced at $8.99.
This new menu gives you something to crave whenever you’re on lunch break.
Red Lobster’s lunch menu is available for customers picking every day and starts from 11:00 a.m. and ends at 3:00 p.m. to avoid the stress of leaving your office or workplace, you can also order your lunch within the specified period to enjoy Red Lobster’s lunch specials.
What is the lunch menu at Red Lobster?
Red Lobster’s lunch menu has been buffed up with endless soup, salad, and biscuits and these are available for customers for only $8.99. Super Bowls on the other hand starts from $9.99
- NEW! Endless Soup, Salad, and Biscuits, Red lobsters introduced their signature Cheddar Bay Biscuits alongside any choice of soup and salad. Soup options include Lobster Bisque and Creamy potato Bacon or New England clam chowder.
- NEW! Dragon Power Bowl- the dragon power bowl consists of spicy soy-ginger sauce drizzled on quinoa rice and fresh broccoli with a choice of grilled shrimp, crispy shrimp, or grilled salmon.
- NEW! Summer Power Bowl- consists of Quinoa rice, seasonal berries, edamame, sliced almonds, and a lemon olive oil vinaigrette. It comes with a choice of grilled shrimp, crispy shrimp, or grilled fresh salmon.
People Also ask:
- How much is Red Lobster delivery?
- Does Red Lobster take out order?
- Can you make a reservation at a Red Lobster?
- Can you order dinner during lunch at Red Lobster?
- How much are four-course feats at Red Lobster?
- Does Red Lobster have curbside pick up?
- Does the Red Lobster delivery meal?
- How much does crab fest cost at red lobster?
- Does red lobster have crab legs?
- How much does a crab lover’s dream cost?
- What is the crab fest menu?
- What is early dine at red Lobster?
- What does a Red Lobster do for your birthday?
- Does red Lobster offer a free meal on the birthday?
- How to Get a Red Lobster Birthday Coupon?
- When Does Red Lobster Endless Shrimp End?
- What are the Red Lobster Specials?
- What time does Red Lobster Close?