What time does Red Lobster close on Saturday?
The opening and closing hours of the red lobster barely vary from place to place. However, there might be times when some restaurants have slightly different opening and closing hours.
Closing times for red lobster vary on weekends. Friday and Saturday are great days to go out for a weekend dinner; therefore, it makes sense for the red lobster to close a little later, at 11 pm on days like these.
What’s the special at Red Lobster?
To make the question more specific, is there any special at Red Lobster? Yes, there is.
The full range of red lobster weekly specials are:
Endless Shrimp – mix your favorite shrimp over and over again. Select from Garlic Shrimp Scampi, homemade prawns, and Wood-Grilled Shrimp.
Tuesday Admiral’s Feast– the classic red lobster fish fry. Enjoy Walt’s favorite shrimp, shellfish, clam strips, flounder, and bay scallops – all fried until crisp and golden.
Alternatively, use To-Go Tuesday with 15% of all orders placed on RedLobsterToGo.com using the code: TUESDAY.
4-course feast on Wednesdays and Thursdays – start with a selection of soups and salads, then select an entrée from the six-course list and end with a delectable dessert.
Dinner is Thursday, and guests can choose from two offers: the $15 4-course feast or Petite Ultimate Feast for $20.
Friday Jumbo Coconut Shrimp – Hand-dipped jumbo shrimp in coconut flakes and fried until crispy. Dip them in Red Lobster piña colada sauce.
What time Red Lobster lunch end?
The menu also offers a Create your Own Lunch option affording guests the opportunity to choose two proteins and a side to customize their meal based on preference and craving.
The lunch menu is available every day from 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Looking for lunch on-the-go?
What is the lunch menu at the Red Lobster?
Endless Soup, Salad, and Biscuits: Enjoy exclusive Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits, together with a selection of soups and salads. The Soup options are made up of New England Clam Chowder, lobster biscuits, and Potato Bacon.
Summer Power Bowl: Edamame, Quinoa rice, seasonal berries, lemon oil vinaigrette, and sliced almonds with the option of a grilled shrimp, grilled chicken, Grilled Chicken, or freshly grilled salmon.
Dragon Power Bowl: The spicy soy-ginger sauce sprinkled over quinoa rice and fresh broccoli with the option to add ground shrimp, crispy shrimp, ground chicken, or freshly ground salmon.
“Our new seasonal power bowls really offer flavor and variety, giving our guests a sweet or savory choice, and a selection of their favorite proteins for the perfect lunch,” said Chef Dustin Hilinski, Red Lobster CEO and Director of Culinary
“And everyone loves our Cheddar Bay Biscuits, so we are pleased to offer a lunch that allows guests to relish our delicious biscuits with the amount of soup and salad they need.
There is always something for everyone at this lunch. Besides the new items, the Red Lobster menu also has a guest menu such as Chilled Lobster and shrimp rolls, southwestern-style tacos, Shrimp and Grilled Chicken, and many more.
People Also ask:
- How much is Red Lobster delivery?
- Does Red Lobster take out order?
- Can you make a reservation at a Red Lobster?
- Can you order dinner during lunch at Red Lobster?
- How much are four-course feats at Red Lobster?
- Does Red Lobster have curbside pick up?
- Does the Red Lobster delivery meal?
- Where is the nearest Red Lobster?
- What time is the Lunch Menu at Lobster?
- When does Red Lobster Lunch end?
- What is the lunch menu at Red Lobster?
- How much does crab fest cost at red lobster?
- Does red lobster have crab legs?
- How much does a crab lover’s dream cost?
- What is the crab fest menu?
- What is early dine at red Lobster?
- What does a Red Lobster do for your birthday?
- Does red Lobster offer a free meal on the birthday?
- How to Get a Red Lobster Birthday Coupon?
- When Does Red Lobster Endless Shrimp End?
- What are the Red Lobster Specials?
- What time does Red Lobster Close?