Red Lobster Hours and Menu Prices
Red Lobster is a casual American dining restaurant that has its headquarters in Orlando, Florida.
The first red lobster restaurant was unveiled on January 18, 1968, by Bill Darden and Charley Woodsby.
The restaurant begins its daily activities at 9:00 am and closes at 10:00 pm, but not to worry as you can order your favorite Lobster dish online at any time you like.
Red Lobster has a large variety of seafood options from which you can select. These seafood cuisines include crabs, shrimps, legs, scallops, and lobsters.
One great thing about RedLobsters is it has everything for everyone, and that goes for people who aren’t seafood lovers as well.
The restaurant also serves a wide range of chicken, steaks, and pasta, which customers can pick.
Let’s discuss some of the Red Lobsters’ food prices and daily deals.
Red Lobster Menu Prices
|Appetizers & Tasting Plates|
|Lobster and Langostino Pizza||$12.99|
|Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp Appetizer||$9.99|
|White Wine and Roasted-Garlic Mussels||$11.99|
|NEW! Crab-Stuffed Shrimp Rangoon||$9.99|
|Buffalo Chicken Wings||$10.99|
|Create your Appetizer|
|Petite Chilled Lobster-and-Shrimp Roll||$8.99|
|NEW! New Orleans Shrimp||$5.49|
|Signature Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail||$9.99|
|NEW! Chilled Lobster Claw and Shrimp Cocktail||$14.99|
When does Red Lobster Endless Shrimp end?
Endless shrimp was born out of the massive failure and loss of stock that the company experienced.
According to a Reddit question answered by one of their long-time employees, the Endless Shrimp goes on till the individual is tired of eating –so eat to your fill!
The festival is a promotion by the company to test the public’s ability to continue eating large shrimp amounts for a very long time.
It was started in the 2000s and has been carried on as a festival since then.
The festival features five (5) dishes, including Garlic Shrimp Scampi, Shrimp Linguini Alfredo, and Hand-Breaded Shrimp.
They also added two (2) new dishes, the Sesame-Ginger Grilled Shrimp and Crunchy Fiesta Shrimp.
What are the Red Lobster Specials?
The Red Lobster specials were introduced on July 16, 2020, and they are a combination of Endless Shrimp Mondays and To-Go Tuesdays.
Guests can visit the Red Lobster restaurant in their neighborhood between 11 am and 6 pm to feel the exciting deals made available with special pricing.
Here is a complete lineup of the early-dining endless shrimp specials and daily deals:
- $15 Endless Shrimp Monday is a mix and match of various delicious Shrimp Scampi, Fried Shrimp, and Grilled Shrimp Skewer in an endless train at just $15.
- To-Go Tuesday is a special which has everything online slashed at 15% all day. You can place an order on RedLobsterToGo.com using the coupon code: TUESDAY.
- $15 4-course Feast Wednesday this particular provides guests with Red Lobster’s famous 4-Course Feast, featuring Soup, salad, entrée, and dessert, at just $15.
- $20 Petite Ultimate Feast Thursday features smaller portions but is an ultimate dive into a petite Maine Lobster tail, wild-caught snow crab legs, garlic shrimp scampi, and Walt’s Favorite Shrimp.
- $10 Fish Fry Friday is a special which allows you to celebrate the weekend for just $10.
What time does Red Lobster Close?
Red Lobster closes by 10 pm but still allows orders to be processed and delivered.
Other Redlobster Articles:
Red Lobster Coupons, Specials & Promos
Red Lobster Weekly Lunch Specials
Red Lobster Order and Delivery
Red Lobster CrabFest Menu And Prices
Red Lobster Dinner And Birthday Menu Prices